The Continent Champions Cup will see clubs compete to become No.1 at a continental or multi-continental level.
Any club can take part, even if they didn't participate in the preceding Regional Champions Cup.
(These clubs will start the Continent Cup at the lowest Grade, Grade F)
- Continent Champions Cups take place over 2 days and are made up of two separate 1-day stages.
- During stage 1, clubs will be randomly placed into groups that each contain 20 clubs of the same Grade.
- At the end of stage 1, clubs will be allocated a new Grade based on their ranking.
The top-placed clubs will be promoted to a higher Grade; the lowest placed clubs will be relegated to a lower Grade; and the remaining clubs will remain at the same Grade.
- During stage 2, clubs will be randomly placed into groups that each contain 20 clubs of the same Grade.
- At the end of Stage 2, there will not be any change in Grade.
Clubs continue to the Global Champions Cup according to the Grade they were allocated for stage 2 of the Continent Champions Cup.
- The top-placed clubs at the end of stage 2 will win the Main Reward for the Continent Champions Cup.
(To check the details of the rewards for each stage, please tap the 'INFO' button at the bottom right of the cup menu panel.)