On top of a player’s regular attributes, players also possess Skills.
Players possess a different number of Skills based on their rarity level, up to a maximum of 5 Skills.
If a Skill is activated during a match it can turn the course of a game.
Each Skill has a different rate(%): the higher the rate(%), the higher the chance that a Skill will be activated during a match.
It is no exaggeration to say that Skills can decide the fate of a match.
If you press Skill names on a player's Player Details screen, you will be able to read descriptions of this player's Skills.
- There are 4 types of Skills: regular Skills, Tactical Skills, Set Piece Skills and Boost Skills.
- Tactical Skills can affect Skill Rates in particular match scenes.
- Set Piece Skills can only be activated during a set play, such as a free kick.
- Boost Skills improves one or several players' Attributes if a certain condition is met.
- Players have 5 skills at maximum: 3 regular/Tactical skills, 1 Set Piece Skill and 1 Boost Skill..
- When a player's Energy Gauge gets depleted, this player's skill activation rates get reduced.