The Global Champions Cup is the pinnacle of BFB Champions: Global Kick-Off.
Clubs compete to become the world No. 1, according to the Grades they were awarded in the previous Continent Cup.
- Any club can take part, even if they didn't participate in the preceding Continent Champions Cup.
(These clubs will start the Global Cup at the lowest Grade, Grade G)
- Global Champions Cups take place over 4 days and are made up of two separate 2-day stages.
- During stage 1, clubs will be randomly placed into groups that each contain 20 clubs of the same Grade.
- At the end of stage 1, clubs will be allocated a new Grade based on their ranking. The top-placed clubs will be promoted to a higher Grade; the lowest placed clubs will be relegated to a lower Grade; and the remaining clubs will remain at the same Grade.
- During stage 2, clubs will be randomly placed into groups that each contain 20 clubs of the same Grade.
- The top-placed clubs at the end of stage 2 will win the Main Reward for the Global Champions Cup and will be able to boast that they are among the top clubs in the world.
(To check the details of the rewards for each stage, please tap the 'INFO' button at the bottom right of the cup menu panel.)
- When a Global Champions Cup ends, all club Grades will be reset in time for the next Multiplayer Champions Cup.
When the next Multiplayer Champions Cup begins, your place in the Regional Champions Cup phase will once again determine your Grade for the subsequent Continent Champions Cup.