Team Training uses Training Energy to train all your starters, subs and reserves at the same time.
■How to train
1. On the left of the screen, choose the amount of Training Energy you want to use. (At first you will have only one possible choice.)
2. Tap Start to start the training.
3. You will see a training scene and when it has finished your players will earn Player EXP.
As your Club Level increases, you will occasionally unlock new choices for Team Training that allow you to use more Training Energy in a single training session. This will allow your players to earn more EXP from that training session.
During the training scene, if the three images match, you will receive various bonuses on top of the regular Player EXP that you receive during Team Training.
- If you get three forwards (FW), all forwards will get bonus EXP.
- If you get 3 midfielders (MF), all midfielders will get bonus EXP.
- If you get 3 defenders (DF), all defenders and goalkeepers will get bonus EXP.
- If you get 3 goalkeepers (GK), all goalkeepers will get bonus EXP.
- If the same player is shown 3 times he will get bonus EXP.