Union Cups are competitions that any Club Union can enter. \nDuring a Union Cup, any manager who is a member of a Club Union can participate.
■Union Cup Overview
- The goal of a Union Cup is to achieve a high Union ranking.
- A Club Union's ranking is based on the results achieved by each member of that Union.
- Union Cups are played over seven days.
- There is no need to register before the event.
- Playing matches during a Union Cup uses up Union Pennants instead of Match Energy.
- Each Union member can play 10 matches per day.
- Let's say you played all 10 matches but you don't like the results and want a second chance. You can use the Union Cup Reset Whistle and get another go. Note that you also need Union Pennants for that.
*Club Union members can get Union Pennants as rewards in Career Mode or Legend Challenges.
Note that there is a limit to how many Union Pennants you can possess. If you already possess the maximum number, the excess will be lost.